Blast Freezer Features
- Modular PUF panel of 165 mm thickness used for Blast Freezer
- Temp maintain : -45 to -40 deg By attaining
- Insulation Core thickness for 165 mm PUF insulation Density: 38 - 40 kg/m3
- Inner skin Of the panels : min. 0.5mm thick pre coated / painted GI sheet steel
- Outer skin Of the panels : min. 0.5mm thick pre coated / painted GI sheet steel
- Jointing (panel to panel): auto lock
- Sealing: Silicon sealant by pressure gun with Pop Up Rivit.
- Type: Manual Loading / Conveyor Loading
- Max. ambient temp : +35Deg C / -5 Deg C
- Temp. Required : -45o C.
- Refrigeration units : Air-cooled /water cooled
- Refrigerant : R-404a
- Compressors : Semi Hermetic
: Inno cool Make SS cabinet with fan, and, coil of copper tube with aluminum fins.
Condensing Units :
Double Stage Compressor and Condensing Unit design to attain temperature.
Refrigerant Piping :
Seamless copper tubes of required size complete with fittings and tubular insulation as required.
Temperature Controller :
Digital Display Thermostat with control panel.
The indoor unit drain has to be connected to the nearest drain point with necessary piping providing proper slope.