IQF Freezer is generally used for iqf. Small product particle range from 3/16 to 2 inch diameter.
• vegetable industry- peas, green beans, cut corn, mushrooms, vegetables, french fries, cob corn, diced carrots, diced onion, cut cauliflower, cut broccoli, cut asparagus, brussel sprouts.
• fruits industry - blueberries, cranberries, strawberries, cherries, gooseberries, raspberries, diced pineapples, sliced apple.
• sea food industry - cooked shrimp, skin on shrimp, scallops.Advanced freezers:Benefits:
- Iqf quality by utilizing fluidization method.
- Pre-assembled at our factory and fully tested.
- Packaged as a single unit, arrives assembled and ready to be connected to services.
- Built to usda, fda, ul, cfia, osha and csa - specifications & standards
- Continuous inline food freezing.
- Low reliable operation cost.
- Savings in processing floor space.
- High efficiency airflow and heat transfer.
- Easy access to sanitation and maintenance.
Assures excellent product freezing quality and reduced shrinkage loss by continuously agitating the product during the crusting stage and the fluidization freezing stage. The positive and precise conveying of the product throughout its freezing cycle assures even freezing times.Low Operation Cost:
Low operation costs compared to c02, nitrogen and other freezers. This is achieved with a high efficiency insulated enclosure, combined with our unique patented mechanical vibration and balanced airflow system.Low Investment:
One of most economical freezer ever offered in this class. Every component of the freezer evaporator, conveyor belting, and high efficiency enclosure, is manufactured in our highly experienced engineering and manufacturing facility. We can afford to pass on the savings to you, our valuable customer, without sacrificing quality.Optional items:
- Frost belt - extends time between defrost cycles
- Sequential defrost - for continuous operation
- Side mounted coils
- Stainless steel enclosure